- JBJonathan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 minute agoLightweight and Versatile
I did purchase a pair of the Raptor camo field pants because I was waiting for the solid colors, and I’m glad I waited. These are lighter weigh fabric than the new VRSA pants but have their spot in daily wear and outdoor tasks. They will be perfect for warmer temps and water activities like kayak camping etc.
Time will tell how the material holds up but I have no doubts that since its Origin, they will be fine.
- CDCaleb D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBest pants I’ve ever owned
These are amazing. I don’t always feel like wearing jeans so I’m happy there’s an alternative. Super comfortable, great for traveling or sitting for a while
- HGHeather G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGift for my Husband
My husband completely adores these pants.
- RHRobert H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayNyloc field pant 2.0
The nylon field pant2.0 are some of the best pants I have ever owned they are super comfortable and lightweight. They are also true to size. The fit is loose fit the way I like. Keep up the great work and I do appreciate the all American products that Origin produces. Thank you Robert Hensler Honolulu Hawai’i.
- MWMatthew W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoA Garment that will Flex and Work
The field pant may just be my favorite product from Origin yet. The material is lightweight, strong, and comfortable. I wear a 30/30 and the fit of the 30R is perfect. I'm constantly squatting and kneeling for my job, and the attention to movement makes it a garment that will flex and work as much as I do. The OD green is a great color way, and I'm looking forward to buying at least one more pair in black.