- SHSteven H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSolid
Well built, nice materials. Great as a stuff sack or gym bag.
- IBISRAEL B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSLING SACK RAPTOR
It´s a fantastic sack; congratulations on the excellent quality and Materials.
- SWShane W.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHesitant but worth it
Hesitant to buy based on price, missed the first drop of these by a few hours. Gave me time to debate before the second drop. Bought it then, and when I received it was definitely worth the purchase. It’s a nice thick bag I use as a go bag for workout equipment. Has no signs of wear months later, and even after my puppy has taken off with it a few times.
- KKathyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing bag
Lightweight easy to carry, with plenty of room.
- RRobI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGoldilocks Size, Excellent Quality
The fit, finish, and materials are top notch. But the real beauty of this bag is the size. It is perfectly sized to hold my Gi, a change of street clothes, and a 1L water bottle in the main compartment. The side pockets hold finger tape, mouth guards, and could hold my belt (but I put my belt in the main compartment) and do all of that without being either stuffed or underfilled. It is probably a tad too big if you're only carrying No Gi gear and too small if you need to carry multiple Gis (I think I could fit two 550gsm Gis in there, but haven't tried), but if you're training Gi it's perfect for a gym roll or a single day competition.
I also love that there is a single strap to function as a sling bag. The strap is non adjustable, which is absolutely fine if you don't stuff the bag to capacity. If you're an overpacker you may want to look elsewhere.
Overall, extremely happy with the quality and size. This bag is perfectly sized for gear for someone who trains Gi a few times a week.