- WPWilliam P.Verified BuyerReviewingNANO PEARL™ COMP GI JACKETI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agoGreat product
I liked it so much I bought another one. It’s durable lightweight and dries quickly. The fabric is comfortable, so I never feel suffocated while wearing it.
- CChrisVerified BuyerReviewingNANO PEARL™ PATH GI JACKETI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAwesome
Besides being the source of envy in my academy in Beijing, China, this jacket is the best fitting and most comfortable I’ve had yet.
I’m a tall dude (6’5”/195cm, 200lbs/90kg) with broad shoulders, long arms but a small waist so I went for the A3 long, fits perfectly.
Thanks to the Origin staff for all their help!
- DZDustin Z.ReviewingNANO PEARL™ COMP GI JACKETI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agofit and function is excellent
Great build quality, very glad i went with origin for my first gi.
- CHChris H.ReviewingNANO PEARL DEF GI JACKETI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSuper light, but strong
I love the Gi top. I originally ordered A4, but it was too large. I'm 5'11" and 199 lbs, but it was much too large. The return and getting an A3 was very easy and efficient. This is so much better than the heavy cotton gi I have used for years. I'm happy I can support an American business too.
- MKMike K.ReviewingNANO PEARL™ PATH GI JACKETI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoNano Pearl Path Gi Black
This is made from very comfortable material, but the sizing is made for very slender athletes. The A2 sleeve length is perfect for me (A3 would be uncomfortably long), but it tends to bind in the armpits and it won't fully close across the chest. I wish there was an A2 variant that allows for athletes with more bulky chest and shoulders.