- JBJohn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoImpressed With High Quality
Love the long sleeve shirt. It is light weight and very comfortable. Only downside to these kind of shirts is a tendency to snag. However that isn’t an issue with this product but more what you get when you go with a light weight material. Very light weight, very breathable, very high quality.
- MFMatt F.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoRTX Crew Long-Sleeve
I'm 6'2, 220, ordered XL, and it fits perfectly. Just a bit loose, and long enough for my arms.
- JWJohn W.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoRTX Crew LS
I live in the mountains of North Carolina. I have to wear long sleeves to cut 4 acres of grass. I normally wear a fishing shirt over a regular T-shirt to protect my arms from the sun. I tried the RTX and found it breathed perfectly and protected me from the sun. I did not give it 5 stars because the neck is larger than the Tetraloc Lyte which is also a fantastic shirt. The larger neck diameter exposes more skin that I am trying to protect.
- SRShawon R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoRTX branding is true to the name
I have used this NoGi Bjj, fishing in the heat, and for lounging around the house. This is the best long sleeve I own.
- GNGary N.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoRTX CREW LS PATRIOT BLUE
Wicked comfortable. Great color. Durable.