- JSJustin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWell Made and Warm
I have hunted all my life with a hodgepodge of random camo clothes from Walmart to UA brand. This is my first real set up using the Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie layering system. I’m one full layer less with the Origin technology. The parka does well in the wind and the draw strings keep those little gaps closed off.
- RZRocco Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLives up to the hype
Great jacket. I got it for November hunting and it did not disappoint. Didn’t make any noise when walking thru the woods and the best part I didn’t feel like I was wearing a marshmallow. It was warm the pockets are great and it looks badass. I’m 5’-10” 200lb and the lrg still has some room on me. The sleeves are still a little long and there is plenty of room for layers but the xl was way too big on me.
- RSRyan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoAmerica!!!!
This bad boy is warm and comfortable. Thank you guys for everything that you do
- TDTerry D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoI could stay out all day in this jacket.
My first cold weather jacket purchase in many years. Well worth the wait. This is a true performer for deer hunting. Comfortable, quiet and warm with great features.
- HTHunter T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoExcellent Coat
Just for some context, I’m 6’4” tall and around 200lbs living in Northern NY. I ordered an XL Parka for deer season and I was not disappointed. This jacket is very warm, very comfortable, and surprisingly light. It has plenty of room for clothing underneath with the larger sizing. The pricing is competitive with Firstlite and Sitka and the quality is better! Support our American made companies and try this brand out.