- MDMike D.ReviewingTHE CORONADO 6" BOOT - STANDARD LUGI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 hours agoThe best of the best!!
I have owned a lot of footwear in my life and the Coronado boot is BY FAR the best I’ve ever owned.
These boots would be a bargain no matter the cost. I went on a 10 day hike in the Andes mountains a year ago, I wore Solomon trail runners, and my feet took a beating. I’ve had chronic foot pain ever since no matter what shoe or boot I’ve worn.
I’m a week into my Coronados and not only is my foot pain gone but also my knee pain, which is a result of walking in torn meniscus in both knees.
I’m not saying these boots will heal YOUR every injury but I am saying these boot literally changed MY every-day life experience.
They are incredibly comfortable, made with extreme care and are the highest quality footwear I’ve ever owned. In my opinion they are worth way more than they cost.
If you’ve come this far in reading this review there’s only one thing left to do. Click the buy button and sleep well tonight knowing that in 10 days you’ll have the greatest boot ever made. Oh, and don’t forget, they’re made in AMERICA 🇺🇸!!!
I will never wear anything else!
- CSCale S.ReviewingTHE CORONADO 6" BOOT - STANDARD LUGI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExtremely Comfortable Out of the Box
I just got them and by far these are the most comfortable out of the box boots I've worn. The toe box is much more roomy than most boots and my toes are not being crushed. (I have Iron Rangers that are still not broke in after a year because they are so uncomfortable) I bought these for the office/light duty work, so looks and comfort are the most important things in the short term, but I also commute on my motorcycle so durability is a close second and the craftsmanship tells me these are going to last for many years. The slate color is beautiful and I can tell the leather is going to weather nicely.
- NMNick M.Verified BuyerReviewingTHE CORONADO 6" BOOT - STANDARD LUGI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayAmerican made quality.
Right out of the box these boots are comfortable. The feel of the leather is soft, requiring almost no break in time.
- FWFrank W.Verified BuyerReviewingTHE CORONADO 6" BOOT - CHRISTY BLACKI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAwesome!
These boots are great. Use the sizing tool supplied by the website. I'm glad I did, my boots fit perfectly and they aren't my regular size I wear in sneakers. Comfortable and didn't require a "break-in" to fit right.
- KCKristian C.Verified BuyerReviewingTHE CORONADO BOOT 6" - BIG LUGI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat Boot
I’ve been making an effort to buy American made whenever possible. I had been looking at a number of PNW boots and came across the Origin boots while watching boot reviews on YouTube. Break-in was pretty quick for a full leather boot. I normally wear a 10D or E and came up with 9.5EE based on the Origin size guide and the fit is great. I love the American manufacturing and sourcing. I couldn’t be happier with these boots. When I combine these with some nice American made merino wool socks my feet couldn’t be happier!! So glad I found Origin! I’ve ordered a sweatshirt and pants since buying the boots.