- CClausVerified BuyerReviewingTHE ORIGIN™ WORK BOOT - 8" BIG LUGI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest work boots ever!
Had Redwing #2233’s for 7 years now, switched to the 8” carbon BIG LUG. Very short break in period, excellent made and great materials!! Highly recommended for blue collar workers in search for a great boot!!🇺🇸
Probably one of the first pairs in Austria/Europe!
- JLJeff L.Verified BuyerReviewingTHE 6" ORIGIN™ WORK BOOT ALPHAI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoUnbox Review
My Chippewa boots finally gave out and I believe in the Origin made in USA values. The Origin work boot was true to size from my 10D Chippewa to 10D Origin work boot. The leather is thicker but the toe box is roomier, toes can spread now. Happy so far!
- RSRuss S.ReviewingTHE 6" ORIGIN™ WORK BOOT ALPHAI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoVery good boot!
Great boots, prefect setting at the office/working on the floor! Comfortable even after 10hr days, and I feel like I've gain some energy at the end of the shift!
- JSJosh S.Verified BuyerReviewingTHE ORIGIN™ WORK BOOT - 8" BIG LUGI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAmerican made
So original thoughts pulling them on the first time was man they are stiff! They do take a little break in period but it’s tough leather so you can expect that. The pull on tag at the back is excellent to actually get a finger through unlike other brands. The fit is pretty good. I’ve only had them about a month so still looking to see how they do after a year since I can’t find one that seems to last longer than that. Great traction and easy lace up. Only complaint I have is the string seems a little short but I like to wrap mine around the back and back to the front. I also question how long the laces will last because they seem pretty soft but maybe they are made that way and last a long time. We shall see. I work oil field in cold Wyoming so we will see how they do with the cold as well. I would highly recommend to anyone want some solid feeling boots and supporting our American brothers and sisters. That was a huge selling point.
- DPDoug P.Verified ReviewerReviewingTHE 6" ORIGIN™ WORK BOOT ALPHAI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMy favorite boot after 27 years of shop work
These are my second pair of Origin boots,the first are still great but I bought the “built” boot because I wanted that semi flat sole for the shop,it’s a great sole so you don’t get sawdust packed in the cleats plus it’s really easy on your feet if you stand all day.I didn’t need the composite toe but you don’t even know it’s there.The boots are light,and they mold to your feet like slippers eventually.If you want some extra toe room or you are a fan of a keen style shoe these boots are definitely much better.They flex easy and don’t weigh you down.lastly knowing they are made by my fellow Blue Collar family it’s a good feeling.My old pair and new in the picture.