- HPHunter P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMy Prodigy
I had to celebrate my warriors achievements by getting him the light weight Prodigy Gi. It fits perfect and looks great. He loves that it’s half the weight of his other Gi. I would recommend this Gi along with the sold separately swivel belt to any one entering they child into the arts.
- CCSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoProdigy Gi
Awesome gi. Super lightweight and strong. My daughter loves putting this thing on and getting into warrior mode.
- JJohnI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago1st Gi for my son
Fits great my boy loves it
- BABrad A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBuy once, cry...none
Best quality gis. I've got 3 tiny savages, and this one will be the first for each and still won't be hurt. Supports OUR country with 100% American supply chain and workers just like me. You can choose to buy from another company.... If you like supporting slave labor I guess.
- JBJosh B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoYouth Prodigy Gi in White
Ordered this for my daughter as she is starting BJJ. Incredible quality. She absolutely loves this Gi. Nothing but compliments from her instructors and classmates. She even wears it at home showing off her moves to her siblings that they are getting their own Gis and joining her in class now. Sizing is spot on to Origins recommendation. Very easy to roll up sleeves or pants to accommodate kids growth spurts.
Stop reading my review and just order your kid one already!